28.1.11

The September Issue, 2009





Off voice:"Anna Wintour's office."


 
Anna Wintour: "There is something about fashion that can make people really nervous."



Tonne Goodman: "Kate, there's a bit of a crisis. Anna saw the pictures, and she doesn't want Chanel or Hilary. Okay. Bye."




Grace Coddington: "She's killed half of it." 




Anna Wintour: "There is always a way to wear fur. Personally I have it on my back!"


 

Grace Coddington: "I wonder if Anna would like this one. It's black. That's true. I'd get fired for that."



Grace Coddington: "Don't be too nice, not even to me, because you'll lose. You have to beat your way through." 




Anna Wintour: "Well, this week it has been very cold that's all I can say." 




Grace Coddington:  "And I love to talk money in front of you guys with Anna...  'cause it drives her crazy. It's a sure way to get the budget up."




André Leon Talley: "First of all... Its been a very bleak week so far its been bleak streak over here in America ! You know what ? It's the famine of beauty ! Its the famine of beauty ! The famine of beauty honey ! My eyes are starving for beauty!" 




Anna Wintour: "It's beautiful."


Stills, images, extras

 













Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...